Our newly implemented dental office safety plan will involve the following:
- All patients will wait in their vehicle prior to their Dental appointment. Guardians will not be allowed to accompany the minor/spouse/relative/friend into the office in order to maintain social distancing. A text or other signal will be given when we are ready for the patient to come in.
- Staff and Doctor will be wearing appropriate masks and other protective equipment to protect both patients and staff.
- Patients will have their temperature taken before each appointment begins.
- All surfaces will be disinfected prior to seeing any patient.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- And as always, we will keep up with all current ADA recommendations.
Patients who exhibit or who state that they have flu-like symptoms i.e. fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste, will be asked to reschedule their appointment to keep all patients and staff safe. So that we may provide timely service for all of our patients, please respect our 24-hour advance cancellation policy. Appointments must be canceled 24 hours in advance, or you will be billed for the appointment.
Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns. Our number one goal is to keep you and our staff safe and to make you as comfortable as possible during this time, as well as taking care of your dental health.